Lower Treasure Valley
805 PM MDT Mon Mar 10 2014
... Flood Warning extended until Tuesday evening... the Flood Warning
continues for the Weiser river near Weiser.
* Until Tuesday evening... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:31 PM Monday the stage was 10.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 9.5 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 11.4 feet by
midnight tonight. The river will fall below flood stage Tuesday
* Impact... at 11.0 feet flood water will begin spilling over the levees
near the Cove Road bridge flooding portions of Cove Road and Cooper Lane
near Weiser. County roads near the river upstream from Weiser will
begin to flood.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Weiser river near Cambridge.
* Until Tuesday morning... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:30 PM Monday the stage was 13.1 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact... at 13.0 feet... water will be out of its banks and into
adjacent farmland. Some roads may be covered by water.
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at McCall ID...
... Record daily maximum rainfall tied at Jerome ID...
A record rainfall of 1.13 inches was set at McCall ID yesterday.
This breaks the old record of 1.04 set in 1954.
A record rainfall of 0.22 inches was set at Jerome ID yesterday.
This ties the old record of 0.22 set in 1999.